Heartburn Clinical Study
Clinical Research Associates is seeking healthy adults (18+) who experience heartburn symptoms to help research a new heartburn treatment. No previous diagnosis of heartburn is required .
Participants in this Study Must:
- Experience heartburn symptoms multiple days per week, which include a burning feeling in your chest that can last a few minutes to a few hours, pain in your chest when you bend over or lay down, a burning feeling in your throat, difficulty swallowing, and/or a hot, sour, acidic or salty taste in the back of your throat.
- Be over 18 years old.
- Be generally healthy and well-managed on current medications.
- Visit our office 6 times over 4 months.
Patient Benefits Include:
- A free upper endoscopy after your first visit.
- Compensation provided at the end of the study.
If you or someone you know experiences heartburn symptoms, click the button to fill out a pre-screen form or call us at (615) 329-2222.