Our Patient Database
We maintain a robust and diverse volunteer database with more than 50,000 individuals in the Nashville and Middle Tennessee area. Our facility is easily accessible to patients, located in the heart of downtown Nashville, blocks from the interstate and near public transit stops.
We value conducting clinical trials with patient populations that demographically represent the Nashville and Middle Tennessee community. To support that effort, we have developed strategies to recruit patients in hard-to-reach populations and we have established working partnerships with local institutions to sustain volunteer enrollment that represents Nashville’s diverse population, including:
- The Nashville Metro Health Department
- The Mayor’s Office of Neighborhoods
- Meharry Medical College, an HBCU founded in 1876
- The Hispanic Family Foundation and Plaza Mariachi
- The Kurdish Professionals
- The American Muslim Advisory Council
We look forward to working with you. Let’s change the world together.
Knowing our mission is critical to our success. READ MORE>>