Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Vaccine Clinical Study for Adults
Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is increasingly recognized as a significant cause of illness and death in elderly adults, but there is no vaccine available to protect against infection - yet. With your help, breakthroughs are possible.
We are seeking volunteers ages 60 and older to participate in an RSV vaccine study. The study will help determine the safety and effectiveness of a single RSV injection compared to a placebo (no active medicine). The participants will be followed for a year to determine the occurrences of signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection.
Participants will receive a medical screening at no cost, and will have full access to medical professionals at no cost throughout the course of the study. They will also help protect their self, their friends, family, and community from RSV.
You can sign up by filling out our pre-screener here.
Benefits to Participating:
- Compensation of at least $449 for completed study requirements.
- Study participants will be offered a flu vaccine at no cost.
- Participants will receive a medical exam upon initial visit at no cost.
- Two out of every three participants (or 66%) will receive an RSV vaccine.
- Participants will help advance science and medicine that protects their loved ones, their community, and future generations.
To Qualify you must be:
- 60 years of age or older.
- Able to complete study visits & able to use a smart phone. If you do not have a smart phone (iPhone, Android, or equivalent), a device will be provided to you.
- Generally healthy with no unstable medical conditions.